Chicago Faucets Wall Mounted faucets are better than ever before and more installer friendly than just about any other commercial faucet on the market. A choice of body styles, pre-assembled parts, and vandal-proof options help deliver durable performance and an easier installation. With a lifetime warranty on the body and interchangeable handles, spouts, outlets, and cartridges - you get a faucet that not only lasts, but one that's easy to upgrade. In addition all parts are manufactured using ECAST construction giving them equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average.
Chicago Faucets 2-Handle Kitchen Faucet in Chrome with 8 inch L Type Swing Spout 519442
- 100% BRAND NEW, never before used, sold in the original packaging with manufacturer's warranty in tact.
- Color / Finish: Chrome
- Brand: Chicago Faucet
- 8-inch body, adjustable arms 7-1/4 - 8-3/4 in.
- L8AB - 8-inch L type swing spout
- E3AB - 2.2 GPM (8.3 L/minute) aerator
- 369-PR - 2-3/8-inch lever handle
- XTAB - Quaturn compression operating cartridge
- GAB - 3/8-inch offset inlet supply arm with 1/2-inch NPT female thread inlet
- View other items in this category
- View similar finish items in this category
- View all items with similar handles and finish
- 2-5/16-inch diameter slip flange
- Chrome plate finish
- All parts manufactured using ECAST construction giving them equal to or less than 0.25% lead content by weighted average
- Item Boxed Weight: 5.03 lbs.
- Item Boxed Length: 10.37 inches
- Item Boxed Height: 3.75 inches
- Item Boxed Width: 4.5 inches
- Shipping Method: UPS
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Need Inspiration, Check out our Top Sellers!
Manufacturer and Warranty
Chicago Faucets has been America's leading manufacturer of commercial faucets for over 110 years. With manufacturing, research, and development facilities located solely in the United States, you can count on products that are made with an unwavering commitment to quality backed by know-how and determination that are uniquely American.
SKU: 519442, MPN: '540-LDL8ABCP, UPC: '611943475307