Wall Mount Faucet Rough-in Valves

Plumbing fixtures are often sold as separate components. The trim kit is the part you see and the rough-in valve is the part that installs in the wall and connects to your hot and cold water lines. Both items are required for a functioning fixture. Shop Wall Mount Faucet Rough-in Valves now!

Disclaimer and Disclosure: FaucetList.com receives a referral fee from Amazon when you click over to their website from ours. As an Amazon Associate FaucetList.com earns from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support.